• Amount
  • Your Info
  • Payment

Employer Info

Law requires we ask for your employer and occupation. If you don't have an employer or are retired, put N/A, and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" in employer and describe your occupation.
Next Back
I am a United States citizen or a permanent resident alien. This contribution is made using my personal credit card or debit card for which I have a legal obligation to pay, and is not made using the credit card or debit card of a corporation, labor organization, or another person or entity. This contribution is made from my own funds; I will not be reimbursed by anyone for this contribution, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of this contribution. I am not a federal contractor. I am at least eighteen years old. Contributions to the Committee to Elect Will Crocker are not deductible for federal or state income tax purposes. State law limits contributions from individuals to $1,000 per person per calendar year, $200 for registered lobbyists. Corporations, LLCs, and certain other entities are barred from contributing to political campaigns. The law requires the disclosure of occupation and employer for donations exceeding $200.
Contributions are not tax deductible.

Gov. Baker - We need leaders like Will Crocker